[NEWS] NELLY JAZZ NOW PITCH BOY

 

Pitch Boy Formerly Nelly Jazz

Nelly jazz afro pop artiste crooner of Rizla, Spectacular and Difference on an interview concerning his new EP expressed desire to be known as Pitch Boy. This is coming few months after his stage name has risen to popularity. Reasons for his name change is yet to be known.

Pitch boy still remains an Afro Pop artiste with same vibe, as an assurance he stated: “I still remain unchanged as my name change doesn’t change the vibe, flow and feel my song has”.

We all look forward to Pitch boy’s release of course as an assurance to his statement which I know he never disappoints or fails. Vouching for him, I’ll say Pitch boy will never disappoint us and we should anticipate his vibes with his new incoming release.

More updates on his name change are coming and ounce out trust we’ll be the first to keep you updated so stay tuned.

Post a Comment

0 Comments