[INTERVIEW] My View On Entertainment In Port Harcourt -Big Man Frosh

 


On this edition of interview we reached out to Big Man Frosh a celebrity blogger to give us his thoughts on how he views entertainment and with the long chat here are few important details we want to put out there for someone to read up disclaimer no sentiments during the course of this interview was displayed. Below are his thoughts.

Entertainment is not a one man’s business especially in a huge metropolis like Port Harcourt and being with the entertainment industry I can confidently tell you that while in Port Harcourt our entertainment is not the best we are getting there. Many trials besets the upcoming in the city as most at times they usually don’t get the support they anticipated but there constantly pushing through shows determination.

During the past years, I’ve had the privilege of working with different acts from the ones willing to spend money but lacking to the ones having money but not willing to spend to finally the ones that has money and willingly invested it on their career. From Kashmoney to Dulzhy phl, Gthree mayami, Omah Lay, Mosidon, Kutie, Unique, Vee Renkx, Dandizzy and lots more are all important Port Harcourt acts you need to especially notice as the work they put is commendable.

Amongst the hundreds to the thousands of Artiste in the city only few are honestly worthy of limelight as most release I won’t out rightly condemn them but music is not just for them I mean I do sing and I have a song in the workings Sensation if you remember and I’m a producer too; so seeing unworthy content upsets me.

Respect is now being bought it begets this saying: “If you get money e don sure for you” as if talent is not a worthy means of judging an act. With all my experience I will conclude by saying that while no one is perfect mistakes should be learnt, honest talent should be supported and be blown we have the capacity to equalize with Lagos and even overtake them but still we have a lot to do.

Thank you and shout out to Frosh Journals for reaching out and hearing from me Port Harcourt act and creative support will be better stronger and even more honest from next year.

Post a Comment

0 Comments